- made to last beyond the season
- both for elegance & comfort of your days
- high-quality, natural, soft white shade linen
- pure 100% European linen
- with unique vintage buttons
- only TWO available in this "end of the roll" fabric
- for those who are seeking out special things
READY TO SHIP in size S\M
Linen Vest is hand-cut and sewn for you by Olga in a small studio in Kent, England
Carefully made from:
- fluffy, quite thick, densely woven with uneven texture.
- softened/ Stonewashed/ Pre-washed
- amazingly soft and textured to the touch
Our labels are made in soft cream cotton canvas & POULI label is sewn on the way that you can easily remove it without harming the fabric, for your comfort wear around the neck.
Size S\M: 45cm (17.7") underarm to underarm / 58cm(22.8") shoulder to hem
Size M\L: 47cm (18.5") underarm to underarm / 59cm(23.2") shoulder to hem
Size L\XL: 49cm (19.2") underarm to underarm / 60cm(23.6") shoulder to hem
Modelled on S\M frame with height 168cm (5.5feet), size S\M
Easy Care Recommendations:
Machine wash 30-40℃ / 86-104 °F, with mild detergent, Tumble Dry - Gentle Cycle (makes the fabric softer and might leave some difficult to iron wrinkles\iron straight after the tumble dry), Low Heat, Do not bleach, Warm steam iron (linen fabric ♡ steam)
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order if you have any further questions!