We are a small independent project, mainly run by me - Lisa
We manufacture our POULI in-house clothing in limited hand-cut and sewn batches (by Olga in a small studio in Kent, England), largely on made to order basis.
Along with healthy manufactured In house “POULI” collections, we offer great quality vintage garments, accessories, and objects handpicked by our family (husband Kyrillos and one year old daughter Sophia:)
*HEALTHY MANUFACTURING & ROUTINE*
At POULI we choose only sustainable fabrics & trimmings
- Organic cotton
- Silk Noil (raw silk) - silk production waste
- Natural European linen from a reputable producer
- OEKO-Tex100 certified European linen from a reputable producer
- Organic hemp
- Coconut shell buttons
- Shell & Corozo buttons
- Vintage buttons...*we use what is already there in circulation*
Our packaging is plastic-free
- Compostable mailers
- LIL BAG paper envelopes (100% recyclable & biodegradable paperboard, printed with eco-friendly vegetable & water-based inks).
- Recycled (reused) carton boxes and envelopes
- Wood Free (no trees) compostable, biodegradable and recyclable sticky labels. Made from Cane Fibre (Bagasse) and without silicon
Our tags are made from
- Handmade craft paper from 100% long fibred cotton rag by KHADIpapers
- Vintage cotton/linen string (vintage market finds)
Thank you for making the conscious decision to support a small business.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase or anything else, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help.