- made with high quality 100% natural LINEN to last beyond the season for the comfort of your days
- for slowing down, resting and relaxing
- timeless minimalistic contemporary style with functional side pockets
- comes with a belt for different styles
- only TWO available with matte metal buttons
- for those who are seeking out special things
READY TO SHIP
LOU Shirtdress is hand-cut and sewn for you by Olga in a small studio in Kent, England
Carefully made from:
- high-quality natural grey/blue narrow striped fabric,
- pure 100% OEKO-TEX100 certified linen
- softened/ Stonewashed/ Pre-washed
Buttons: matte metal
Our labels are made in soft cream cotton canvas & POULI label is sewn on the way that you can easily detach it without harming the fabric, for your comfort wear around the neck.
Oversized ONE SIZE with the measurements:
45 cm (17.7") shoulder to shoulder
58cm (22.8") underarm to underarm
58cm ( 22.8") sleeve length
104cm(41") shoulder to hem/ neck 40cm (15.7") in Diameter ( buttoned up)
Modelled on a small frame with height 168cm (5.5feet)
Easy Care Recommendations:
Machine wash 30-40℃ / 86-104 °F, with mild detergent, Do not Tumble Dry (recommended, as makes the fabric softer and might leave some difficult to iron wrinkles), Do not bleach, Do not dry clean, Warm steam iron (linen fabric ♡ steam)
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order if you have any further questions!
*STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.